- Internet Explorer 11 (Calling and Meetings aren't supported)
- Microsoft Edge
- Latest version of Chrome (plus 2 previous versions)
- Latest version of Firefox (plus 2 previous versions)
- Safari 11.1+
- Windows 7+ (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OSX 10.10+
- Android 4.4+
- iOS iPhone & iPad 10.0+
Teams and Channels
- Team visibility setting:
- Public (visible to entire organisation)
- Private (by invite only)
- Create a team (up to 5000 members)
- Add members (individual users or groups) by email addresses or
- Generate a code for users to join
- Add channels within a team to focus on specific topics with customised content (up to 200 channels per team)
Add connectors to integrate 3rd party tools
- Threaded conversations (reply to posts / start a new conversation).
- Use @mention to bring to someone's attention. @team and @channel mentions will trigger an email notification by default if the members are not logged in.
- Like and save important messages
- Express yourself with attachments, emojis, stickers and GIFs
- New members can see past content and chat history anytime (if team owner choose to allow)
- Organise your files, notes, links and custom tools into tabs for quick access.
- Seamless integration with in-built Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote for co-editing.
Schedule an audio or video call with anyone or with your team for online meetings (up to 80 attendees).
- Share screens (entire desktop / specific window / PowerPoint file)
- Record meetings for absentees (saved in Microsoft Stream)
- Chat during meeting (captured in Conversations)
Private chat for 1:1 and in groups (up to 50 members):
- Share files
- Make an audio/video call
Have a question about Teams? Go to Chat and ask T-Bot!