- Go to https://login.microsoftonline.com/
- Key in your NUS email, after which you will be re-directed to the login page where you enter your user ID and password.
- Select Sway from the service.
Creating New Sway Presentation
- Click on “Create New” on the menu bar
- Content is added as card. To add card, click on the plus sign.
- The following card will be available. You may add in text, header, picture and even upload files onto your card.
- Click on Preview button to see the preview of your Sway presentation.
- Click on Play button to start your presentation view.
- Click on share button to share your presentation. there a few ways to share your presentation. You may share it by
- Share with only my organization.
- Share with anyone with a link.
- Public - discoverable on search engines
- To allow others to edit your Sway presentation, click on Author and share the link provided.