Edit the footage
- To edit the footage, you may click on edit
- Click on to view your recording. To trim your recording, click on
Trim the start and end
- To trim the start and stop of your video, drag the blue edit handle from left to right to delete the start of the recording. Similarly, drag the edit handle from right to left to trim the end of the recording. The portion highlighted in gray will be removed.
- If you no longer wish to trim the recording, drag the blue edit handles back to their original position.
Remove a section from the middle
- To trim a portion from the middle, Click and drag to select the portion of the recording that you want to remove. The portion highlighted in gray will be removed.
If you no longer wish to trim the footage, drag the blue edit handles next to each other
Undo all edit
- To undo all the edit, you may click on
Save and preview your edit
- To preview the edit you made, you may click on and click
- Once you have confirmed, click on
*Note: For the Advance Editor in Panopto, you will need to use web browser that supports Microsoft Silverlight as the Advance Editor needs Microsoft Silverlight supported web browser in order to perform the editing feature.