If you get the message: ‘Computer doesn’t meet requirements’ then it means that your system does not have enough resources to support adding a virtual background to your video feed in Zoom.
Using Virtual Background requires significant processing power. If the PC or graphic card in not supported, the ability to add a virtual background to Zoom might not be available to you. Please check the System requirements for Virtual Background.
The most important information about it is that your intel processor should be at least 8th gen or higher.
Image only without a physical green screen
- Zoom Desktop Client for PC, version 5.2.0 or higher
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Intel i3 - 4-cores or higher, gen 8 or higher
- AMD Ryzen 5/7/9 or higher
- Let the system know: I have a green screen (Zoom Desktop Client > Profile Pic > Settings > Background and Filters)
- Sit with a plain coloured wall or curtain behind you
- Sit where there is sufficient light on your face
- Manually pick the colour of the background if the detected colour is not accurate.