View folder statistics
- To view folder statistics for Panopto videos, go to Videos/Panopto in your course navigation.
- Navigate to the respective folder.
- Click Folder Stats in that folder.
In Folder Dashboard, select the desired timeframe on the top right drop-down list.
Sessions in Videos/Panopto refers to individual videos.
- Clicking on the individual session links in the Top Sessions section (above) brings you to the statistics for the individual video. Here you can see the views and downloads. You can also see the engagement throughout the video duration i.e. which parts of the video are watched more (or less) than other parts.
Under Top Viewers, you can see the statistics for individual viewers.
View per video (session level) statistics
- To view user analytics for Panopto videos, go to Videos/Panopto in your course navigation.
- Mouseover the video thumbnail. Click the three vertical dots, then click Stats next to the video item.
- You will see information on: Views and Downloads, Unique Viewers (by student name) along with the number of minutes viewed and completion rate, viewer engagement graphs.
For more details, you may refer to: Folder and Session Level Statistics