- Go to https://canvas.nus.edu.sg
- Click the NUS Staff / Visitors button.
- Enter your NUSNET ID (e.g. citabc) in the Enter your username field.
DO NOT enter the domain (e.g. nusstf\citabc) nor your email address (e.g. email@example.com ).
- Enter your NUSNET password.
- If prompted for 2FA, input the security code.
- If prompted to accept the certificate (usually on devices joined to Workspace ONE), accept the certificate.
- 1 Are you new to NUS?
- 2 Enrolment in 2FA or Workspace ONE
- 3 Go to https://canvas.nus.edu.sg/
- 4 Make sure you click NUS Staff / Visitors
- 5 Log in using your user ID without domain. Also, do not use your email address.
- 6 Make sure your password is correct
- 7 Bad request? Clear web browser cookies and cache
- 8 If you still cannot log in...
Are you new to NUS?
If you are a new NUS staff, you will only be able to log in to Canvas after your official start date.
Also, it will take a day or two after your official start date for your account to be provisioned in Canvas.
This is the case even though you may have already been assigned a NUSNET ID and email address, and are able to log in to other NUS systems.
Enrolment in 2FA or Workspace ONE
Please only use this link to log in: https://canvas.nus.edu.sg/
You should see the NUS Canvas home page.
Make sure you click NUS Staff / Visitors
If you are NUS Staff or Visitor and you attempt to log in using the NUS Students / Alumni link, you will not be able to log in.
Log in using your user ID without domain. Also, do not use your email address.
First, please make sure that you are using your user ID without domain (i.e. no nusstu\ before your username nor your email address).
Full login instructions here.
Make sure your password is correct
Type your password in a text editor to make sure you are typing it correctly, then paste this into the password field when prompted.
Bad request? Clear web browser cookies and cache
If you get this message:
Please clear your web browser's cookies and cache (all time/all history, if necessary), restart the browser and try again.
If this fails, repeat the process, but reboot your computer before restarting the browser, then try again.
Instructions differ based on operating system and web browser. This third party site has instructions for common combinations of operating systems and web browsers: https://clear-my-cache.com/
You may also try a different web browser or use an incognito/private window in your browser to see if it resolves your issue.
If you still cannot log in...
If you still cannot log in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Most viewed help pages