Sometimes, you may not want your students to see the grade totals and grade distributions. You can easily hide them from the settings in your course.
By default, totals and grade distributions are visible to students.
To hide totals and grade distributions in students' grade summaries, follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings from your Course Navigation
- From the Course Details tab, scroll down, and click on the more options link.
- Check the Hide totals in student grades summary option. If you use weighted assignment groups, then the assignment group totals also get hidden from students when you select this option.
- Check the Hide grade distribution graphs from students option.
- To save the settings, click the Update Course Details button.