- Select Quizzes from the course navigation.
- Select the + Quiz button.
- Under the Details tab, give your survey a name, and provide survey instructions in the text box.
- Select Ungraded Survey from the Quiz Type menu.
- Select the Keep Submissions Anonymous box.
- Click on the Questions tab.
- Add the questions to your survey. Select from the following question types: Multiple Choice, True/False, Fill in the Blank, Multiple Dropdowns, and Essay Question.
- When done, select Save & Publish.
Add Likert scale items to your survey
A Likert scale item usually consists of a list of statements with responses based on a scale (e.g., agreement scale, frequency scale). You can create these Likert scale items in Surveys using the Multiple Dropdown question type.
For step-by-step instructions, see How do I create Likert scale quiz questions?