The Survey tool allows you to ask many different questions in one survey and gather data from your respondents.
The differences between Survey and Poll are:
- In a survey, you can ask many different questions at the same time. While in a poll, you can only ask one question at a time.
- Survey has a feature that allows anonymity while poll does not.
- Survey has a feature that allows modifications after submitting while in poll, respondents can only submit their response once and cannot change it.
- Survey has more questions types than poll.
The Survey tool has similar interface as the Quiz tool and the survey creation process is quite similar to the quiz creation process too. The only difference is that there is no marking in survey. The question types supported by Survey are:
- Multiple choice
- Multiple response
- True / False
- Fill in the Blank
- Constant Sum
- Likert Scale
- Semantic Differential
- How to create a survey?
- How to edit a question in a survey?
- How to delete a question in a survey?
- How to edit a section in a survey?
- How to delete a section in a survey?
- How to preview a survey?
- How to edit, delete, publish, or duplicate survey?
- How to make responding to survey a task for students?
- Give students access to Survey