The Poll tool allows you to quickly create a question and gather data from your respondents.
The differences between Poll and Survey are:
- With poll, you can only ask one question at a time. While with survey, you can ask many different questions at the same time.
- Poll does not allow anonymity while survey has a feature that allows anonymity.
- Respondents can only attempt a poll once. While in survey, there is a feature that allows modifications after submitting.
- Poll is open to everyone in the module. There is no option to create poll for some users only.
- Poll has less question types than survey.
The question types supported by the Poll tool are:
- Multiple choice
- Multiple response