A module is how you deliver your course in LumiNUS. There are three types of modules that you can create depending on your target students:
- Academic module – This module is for undergraduate or post-graduate students. Generally, this module will follow NUS academic year.
- Non-academic module – This module can be set to open for staff and / or students. You can specify your own duration for the module
- L3 module – This is for module offered by School of Continuing and Lifelong Education (SCALE)
Regardless of the module type, you will have access to the same tools. The only difference might be on how your students are enrolled into the module.
- How to create a module?
- How to re-use or duplicate my module?
- What’s inside module settings?
- What’s inside module details?
- Add or remove facilitators
- How to delete a module?
- How to link 2 or more module codes so that both share the same materials?
- Information retrieved from NUS Bulletin
- How to access library E-reserve contents?
- How to add Module Trailer?
- How do I give access to TA to co-manage my module?
- How do I transfer ownership of the module?
- How to create a non-academic module?
- View/Enrol in non-academic modules (self-enrolment)?
- Separate module pages for the different sections of the class