Learning Flow is NOT a tool but it allows you to plan and organise your contents/tools (e.g. Files, Multimedia, Quiz etc.) either by weeks or by topics.
You may enable the Learning Flow to create a specific workflow for students to navigate and access the resources throughout the course.
Advantages of using Learning Flow
- Students go through the Learning Flow to access the contents easily instead of going to the individual tools. Hence, you may hide the tools (on left menu) for a simplified view.
- Learning resources are better organised. You can specify the order in which the contents should be viewed. For example, if students need to read a document before watching the lecture videos, and to complete a quiz after that.
Methods of adding items into Learning Flow
- Create the item as you add them into the Learning Flow.
- Create the item in their respective tools first before adding them in the Learning Flow.
* Method 2 is recommended for contents that require more work (e.g. Quiz and Survey).