Implementation Strategies of Masterplan 3
To implement the Masterplan 3 in schools, the Singapore government has devised 4 broad strategies. 
These strategies are:
- To strengthen integration of ICT into curriculum, pedagogy, and assessment to enhance learning and develop competencies for the 21st century.
- To provide differentiated professional development that is more practice based and models how ICT can be effectively used to help students learn better;
- To improve the sharing of best practices and successful innovations ; and
- To enhance ICT provisions in schools to support the implementation of masterplan 3
The broad strategies are comprehensive and they are directed not just at the students but also educators and schools. These broad strategies will be implemented through 5 key strands, each focusing on an aspect of the ICT education.
5 key strands of Masterplan 3 implementation strategies
The 5 key strands of Masterplan 3 implementation strategies are :
- ICT in Curriculum, Pedagogy, and Assessment
- Cyber Wellness
- Professional Development
- Research and Development
- ICT and infrastructure
Each of the key strands is supported by a series of masterplan 3 projects. Details of each key strand can be found in the sub pages.